Friday, April 30, 2010

keep calm...

Sometimes if feels like everything is going bad. Everything around us is failing and falling apart. "Surely, it's not as bad as it seems?" You know the weeks when the car breaks down, there is no money in the account, and the bills are due. The kind where you have to remind yourself to breathe in, breath out. The trip over every curb, drop every little thing, and stub your toes on the furniture - kind of week. I'm having one of those...

But I'm determined. I will not be in a bad mood, I will not let it get me down, because honestly - I've got it pretty good. I'm well loved and taken care of. I get to wake up everyday and do what I love. I have a wonderful family and friends who support me. I've got food in the cabinets and power in the lights. I've got a husband who won't stop loving me even when I'm a hot mess. You see - sometimes you just have to remind yourself to just keep calm...

And if all else fails...eat cupcakes.

0 thoughts about this post:

Read the Printed Word!
excited about pioneering.
worried about $$$$.
reading the bible.
creating a picture wall.
loving my pup.
wondering how to stay on a schedule.
craving simplicity.
listening to mumford+sons.
thankful for forgiveness.
praying for less anxiety.
watching less tv.

who we are...

who we are...

thanks...

for stopping by our little blog! please check out our main website at http://www.handdphoto.com/ for more information about scheduling your session or booking your wedding with h + d! we would love to sit down and chat with you! give us a call at 706.833.7680 if you need too!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP