Friday, April 9, 2010

tucker+landry

These two kiddos were a blast to photograph! Landry and Tucker are the kids of a former fellow co-worker and are past clients of ours! Last time we saw them - Tucker was still in his mama's belly! :)




 Its always fun to see how kids grow up and mature into little people. Landry, for example, has really come out of her shell by leaps and bounds! She was immediately smiley and talkative, whereas the last time we saw her, she hid behind her mom's legs and after 30 minutes of silly dances, we FINALLY got her to be okay with us even looking at her...haha! But that's the fun of being a photographer - being able to capture who your kids are TODAY. Because they change so so quickly. 

Please be advised that there is an obscene amount of photos below for a sneak peek - but I couldn't stop myself! I love them!






a million watt smile no less! :)










And what mama doesn't love a good baby foot shot...I can't help myself...


I love this one because its Landry's rendition of Old McDonald that got Tucker laughing every time!




1 thoughts about this post:

Melissa April 9, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

Haley! So, in true h + d fashion, I'm really crying now! Thank you for capturing my babies at their sweetest. I can't wait to see the rest!

Read the Printed Word!
excited about pioneering.
worried about $$$$.
reading the bible.
creating a picture wall.
loving my pup.
wondering how to stay on a schedule.
craving simplicity.
listening to mumford+sons.
thankful for forgiveness.
praying for less anxiety.
watching less tv.

who we are...

who we are...

thanks...

for stopping by our little blog! please check out our main website at http://www.handdphoto.com/ for more information about scheduling your session or booking your wedding with h + d! we would love to sit down and chat with you! give us a call at 706.833.7680 if you need too!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP