Thursday, April 15, 2010

the rockefeller kids

These kids had us running all over the place - doing silly dances and trying to keep their attention! But we had a blast doing it - despite the nasty yellow pollen that was blowing the wind! We had so many favorites that it was hard to narrow them down to just a few to share!


It always seems that the kids that seem to be the most difficult to their parents, we get the best pictures of! Camdyn was cracking us up with his little smile...


and anyone who knows me - knows that I am a sucker for baby toes. I can't help it. They're just so tiny and perfect...I'm not the only one who thinks that, right? I mean look at them!


The newest addition to the Rockefeller brood is Lucas. He wouldn't open his eyes outside but as soon as we walked into the house, he was up and about! But I like sleepy baby photos too, so I'm happy either way!



I love how kids start to develop their own little personalities as they grow. They sometimes surprise us from day to day how different they can be. Especially from each other.

Baylie is growing up to be such a pretty little girl. She's serious, and observant, but she loves to laugh.
Jackson seemed very shy at first, and then he busted into his silliness quickly. I like it when kids try to make me laugh too. Camdyn is just a mess. He's happy one minute, and upset the next. But it makes for a crazy ride. I love this black and white of his serious face below. It just melts my heart.




I thought this picture, although without Lucas, was one of my favorites. It was soooooo them. I can hear their mom right now saying, "Jackson - stop pulling on your face! Goodness gracious!":)

I love it. It's who these kids are right now...By next week, they'll be different. It's good to catch it while you can. They just grow up so fast.


Happy Thursday! :)


0 thoughts about this post:

Read the Printed Word!
excited about pioneering.
worried about $$$$.
reading the bible.
creating a picture wall.
loving my pup.
wondering how to stay on a schedule.
craving simplicity.
listening to mumford+sons.
thankful for forgiveness.
praying for less anxiety.
watching less tv.

who we are...

who we are...

thanks...

for stopping by our little blog! please check out our main website at http://www.handdphoto.com/ for more information about scheduling your session or booking your wedding with h + d! we would love to sit down and chat with you! give us a call at 706.833.7680 if you need too!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP