Monday, November 15, 2010

current obsessions 1.0

1. Creature Comforts blog - I'm absolutely enamored with this blog. It's like HGTV meets DIY meets Vogue. All my favorites things in one place. If you're not a reader - get to it!

2. Anthology Magazine - Have you seen this yet? If you loved now defunked Domino magazine as much as I did, you'll love this new magazine! And if you have the love affair that I do with stop motion video, you'll love their "Print is Not Dead" campaign.


Print Is Not Dead from Anthology Magazine on Vimeo.

3. Fark.com - If you like the news, and like to laugh. This one's for you.

4. Etsy.com - My obsession with Etsy has been a long one. If you're searching for that perfect handmade item or art piece, this is THE ONLY place to go. It's amazing...incredible...AWESOME... Some of my favorite sellers include (but are not limited to): Vol. 25, Sleepy King and Mary Kate McDevitt's shop!

5. Rabbit! - I love them. I can't help myself. Hear for yourself.


Happy Little Pea from The Panic Room Videos on Vimeo.

6. Oh Joy! blog - If you like to see beautiful photography, sweet vintage pieces, and lovely home goods - you'll add this one to your reader. It's one of Anthology Magazine launchpads!

7. Camelbak - Okay people - this water bottle has singlehandedly brought me back to loving drinking water. I don't know what's so different about it besides its super cute, but I really like that it doesn't spill in my bag. I love that part best.

8. Pumpkin Spice Latte - the light of my Autumn life. I live for these. My wallet on the other hand is very angry with me! :)

9. Leggings - If you know me, you know that leggings are part of my everyday wardrobe in the winter. I sleep in them, where them under skirts and jeans. I pretty much own them in every color and in every brand. It's pitiful how much I can't wait for the winter...

10. Young House Love - This couple inspires me to DIY everything. It makes me want to redo everything in our house every other time I read this...humm...

So - I hope that lets you into some of the crazy obsessions of the H in the H+D :)...because we know you were DYING TO KNOW THESE THINGS :)! Even if you weren't, hopefully you've got some cool things to look into! :)

0 thoughts about this post:

Read the Printed Word!
excited about pioneering.
worried about $$$$.
reading the bible.
creating a picture wall.
loving my pup.
wondering how to stay on a schedule.
craving simplicity.
listening to mumford+sons.
thankful for forgiveness.
praying for less anxiety.
watching less tv.

who we are...

who we are...

thanks...

for stopping by our little blog! please check out our main website at http://www.handdphoto.com/ for more information about scheduling your session or booking your wedding with h + d! we would love to sit down and chat with you! give us a call at 706.833.7680 if you need too!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP