Tuesday, January 11, 2011

let's craft talk!

Last night, being snowed in and all, I put on my figurative "gold pants" and got crafty! I decided to make a pillow with some extra materials I had lying around - and boy, was it a blast! Just ask Daryl! After cursing  yelling at my sewing machine (because of its lack of do-it-yourself initiative!), I finally got to working on my latest creation! (drum roll please...) 




Don't you just love those little rosettes? I love them! Favorite craft project this year! ;)
And just for your enjoyment and to remind you of the wonders of getting crafty:


2 thoughts about this post:

Mandie January 11, 2011 at 6:30 PM  

This video makes me laugh so hard...I was just picturing you doing this dance whilst you were making your super cute pillow...Love it!

Anonymous January 11, 2011 at 7:36 PM  

ADORABLE! Love the pillow. Thanks for the idea! I always want to do DIY stuff but never feel capable!

Read the Printed Word!
excited about pioneering.
worried about $$$$.
reading the bible.
creating a picture wall.
loving my pup.
wondering how to stay on a schedule.
craving simplicity.
listening to mumford+sons.
thankful for forgiveness.
praying for less anxiety.
watching less tv.

who we are...

who we are...

thanks...

for stopping by our little blog! please check out our main website at http://www.handdphoto.com/ for more information about scheduling your session or booking your wedding with h + d! we would love to sit down and chat with you! give us a call at 706.833.7680 if you need too!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP