Monday, December 13, 2010

current obsessions 2.0


1. ReadyMade Magazine - An incredible source for DIY furniture upgrades and crafty what-nots! I love when this magazine comes in stock at our local Borders!

2. Ipod Touch - If you know D and I, you know that we are Mac obsessed as of late. I'm sooooo wanting the Ipod touch - I already have a list of all the apps I would get if I could get one today! :) Pitiful really...

3. Etsy: The Twitterpated Toad - I'm in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this print - and I believe that I will have to buy it before the year is out...I'm a sucker for a good print!

4. One Day by David Nicholls - One of the best books I've ever read. It's a beautiful love story but be prepared - it's a tear jerker...

5. Hulu - So this is pretty much the only way I ever watch TV anymore...It's my favorite shows on my own time schedule - perfect huh? It's like DVR except I don't have to pay for it every month - genius no? :)

6. (My Favorite) Pinterest - If you haven't seen this yet, please by all means - go! NOW!  - It's an online pin board where you can favorite anything from the internet. Like wedding details, and bedroom sets, and gift ideas. It's not available to the public yet to create your own, but I can tell already its gonna be AMAZING!!!

7. Letterpress cards, like this hilarious one, are kind of an addiction of mine - I just think the simplicity is so lovely! And bonus, it's available on one of my favorite sites - Etsy.com!

8. Fossil  is apparently not just watches and purses anymore - they have a new interactive site that boasts creative outlets and great blogs! Just run your mouse over the page to see "What We Are Into"!

9. Another lovely art print that I can't seem to take my eyes off these days, "I will love you forever" - don't you think that would look amazing on my art wall? Someone mention that to Daryl when I'm not around :)...

10. And finally, my love - Pandora. Internet radio at its finest! I love that I can type in my favorite artists and find new music/artists that are similar to what I already like without having to peruse itunes for hours looking for new music...AND IT'S FREE! Bonus!

0 thoughts about this post:

Read the Printed Word!
excited about pioneering.
worried about $$$$.
reading the bible.
creating a picture wall.
loving my pup.
wondering how to stay on a schedule.
craving simplicity.
listening to mumford+sons.
thankful for forgiveness.
praying for less anxiety.
watching less tv.

who we are...

who we are...

thanks...

for stopping by our little blog! please check out our main website at http://www.handdphoto.com/ for more information about scheduling your session or booking your wedding with h + d! we would love to sit down and chat with you! give us a call at 706.833.7680 if you need too!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP