Wednesday, May 26, 2010

rosalie clare

Our friends, Lauren and Wade, just brought into the world the most beautiful baby girl, Rosalie Clare. Having only been around for 4 weeks, she is already bright eyed and ready for her close up. She's got a great set of parents (who happen to be quite good friends too!) and so many people who love her already! She's got it made... 




Just resting with daddy.





Lauren. You're a beautiful mom. 


I think this is my favorite image from the time I spent with Rosalie. I was dying laughing at how she looks like she's saying, "Who? Me?" Just like a southern little lady already! 


Lauren+Wade - we love you guys! Thanks for letting us be a part of documenting this time in your lives!


3 thoughts about this post:

Amanda Powick via Facebook May 31, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

Ditto! haha :)

Jennifer D Smith via Facebook May 31, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

Haley & Daryl, thx SO much for posting those pics of Wade & Lauren & Rosalie. I wish I could be around them & it made me feel a part to look at them. You captured them well. Props, girl & to D too :).

Ann Story Tyre via Facebook May 31, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

Haley, I really enjoyed looking at the photos of Rosalie. What a beautiful baby!! The pics of Taryn and Mark were great too, but Jill's wedding pictures just knocked me out. Girl, you are an awesome photographer! I'm sure it helps to have such great subjects to photograph, but the talent is in your eye. Great work!

Read the Printed Word!
excited about pioneering.
worried about $$$$.
reading the bible.
creating a picture wall.
loving my pup.
wondering how to stay on a schedule.
craving simplicity.
listening to mumford+sons.
thankful for forgiveness.
praying for less anxiety.
watching less tv.

who we are...

who we are...

thanks...

for stopping by our little blog! please check out our main website at http://www.handdphoto.com/ for more information about scheduling your session or booking your wedding with h + d! we would love to sit down and chat with you! give us a call at 706.833.7680 if you need too!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP