Monday, May 10, 2010

101 in 1001

Ok - so I'm starting over. A while ago I posted my Mighty Life List here on the blog. So I've been thinking that although those goals are great - I was getting a little bit discouraged over the fact that some of them are so broad, I have no idea when I've actually attained them! How will I know for sure when I've really learned to truly forgive? Or to live simply? They really are some of my most precious goals, but I really wanted something I could look at and feel like I've accomplished something! I needed a new direction.


So I've been reading a lot of other blogs lately and I've seen this trend of making whats called a 101 in 1001 list. It's 101 goals to be accomplished or at least attempted in 1001 days! And then at the end of that, you just make a new list and go from there! Because sometimes our goals change and we head in different directions that we thought we would... So I'm going in a different direction than in my original life list, although some of those goals are included on my new list!

My list was created May 6th 2010 and is set to finish up January 31st of 2013! Seems like a long way away but I'm guessing it will go faster than I think! I'm hoping to blog about each time I accomplish something from the list so that I can share it with you! Some of the goals are small and some are a little more complex so it will be interesting to see what I can get done in the next 2.5 years! We're jumping into this list head on!


If you'd like to see my 101 list, you can view it above in the link bar or just CLICK HERE! And for tips on making your own 101 in 1001 list, check out the Day Zero Project. 

3 thoughts about this post:

Mandie May 11, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

hello cuteness! I do have to say that you have SO inspired me with your list of goals! It became very clear to me that I need to know where I am going so that I can see where I have been! Thanks for that!!!! Also I love the banner at the bottom of your page...that's super cool. I hope that I can in some way, help you accomplish them! AND just so you know, 9 and 47 are the same:( But you are still super awesome!!! Have a fantastic day!

haley of {h + d} May 11, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

i know right! i changed it! i guess i really wanted to learn to drive a stick shift huh? :) Daryl's sister Heather already called me out once today!

Anonymous May 24, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

so... i don't know you. but the Anniversary card idea is one of the cutest things ever! :)

Read the Printed Word!
excited about pioneering.
worried about $$$$.
reading the bible.
creating a picture wall.
loving my pup.
wondering how to stay on a schedule.
craving simplicity.
listening to mumford+sons.
thankful for forgiveness.
praying for less anxiety.
watching less tv.

who we are...

who we are...

thanks...

for stopping by our little blog! please check out our main website at http://www.handdphoto.com/ for more information about scheduling your session or booking your wedding with h + d! we would love to sit down and chat with you! give us a call at 706.833.7680 if you need too!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP