Tuesday, March 16, 2010

on the home front...

So things here in the Reid house are crazy these days...hence the no posting...

1. Our computer died. So if you're expecting albums or digital images, it will be next week before we can start getting them ordered. AGAIN. I know I know, its upseting.

2. Daryl's working nights. Boo.

3. We are getting an iMAC!! Ahh! So exciting - we will be posting pictures as soon as it arrives!

4. Our poor Scout is getting herself shaved this weekend. Like SHAVED - in a "I won't spread hair ALL OVER my momma's house anymore" kinda shaved.

5. Daryl had a car accident. The lady who pulled out in front of him, her car, was smashed to pieces, but Ole' Bessie - she's like a rock. D says that we can't keep her running for anything, but we could run into a brick wall and bounce off. (Two weeks ago, we replaced the radiator, and last week, we had a flat tire, and THIS week...wreck. Sad really!)

6. I am finally starting to get the hang of working from home. With D working at night, I'm able to work on my photography editing at night rather than avoiding it during the day. It's alot harder than I thought to work at home! But just about the time I'll get the hang of it, it will be time to get a second job! Oh man...

7. We are hoping that maybe a small contest is in order in the next week or so, so we will keep all posted about that!

Until then, enjoy this horrible picture that I just love. It's alot of face though, so be prepared.

4 thoughts about this post:

donp March 16, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

iMac iMac iMac!! Can't wait for you to get it!! So glad D is joining the Mac family after the crap he gave me for getting one.
/Here's your Kool Aid
// Steve Jobs approves
/// Bill Gates shivers

daryl March 16, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

Yeah, yeah...I have to admit I'm excited. Sorry for all the trash I have given u...but starbucks still blows so hey!
/Mmm, koolaid.

haley March 16, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

Someone get bill gates a jacket...

donp March 23, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

iMac iMac iMac... where are pictures?

Read the Printed Word!
excited about pioneering.
worried about $$$$.
reading the bible.
creating a picture wall.
loving my pup.
wondering how to stay on a schedule.
craving simplicity.
listening to mumford+sons.
thankful for forgiveness.
praying for less anxiety.
watching less tv.

who we are...

who we are...

thanks...

for stopping by our little blog! please check out our main website at http://www.handdphoto.com/ for more information about scheduling your session or booking your wedding with h + d! we would love to sit down and chat with you! give us a call at 706.833.7680 if you need too!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP