Wednesday, February 9, 2011

current obsessions 3.0




1.  Kendi Everyday - This website/blog is one of my favorites as regards all things fashion...love love love it...She has a quirky sense of humor which I adore...she also has a blog about all things newlyweds which is hilarious...

2. Tracy Anderson - This girl has rocked my workout world - granted: I've only do her workouts a few days so far, but thats because I can hardly walk, or breathe the next day. She is Gwenyth Paltow's personal trainer and she's awesome...AND if you're cheap like me, you can get her workouts for FREE on YouTube. Google that...

3.  Valspar Pumpkin Squash Paint - The color we just painted the wall behind our fireplace! Ahh! So excited to share coming up later this week! :)

4. Mandie Aberra Portrait Art - This amazing painting was painted FOR ME by this amazing artist. Her studio in downtown Marietta is doing amazing and she has even started teaching classes! I may be biased because she is one of my closest friends and I love her! But all the same, she is amazing!

5. DIY Log Table - I just procured two lovely oak logs today to dry out to create my own bedside tables! It's kind of a long process but I'm up for it and I will be sure to document this for you two months from now when its done! :)

6. And Then She Saved - This blog changed my thinking about budgeting and paying off debts. This girl went on a Spending Fast for a year and paid off $17,000 in debt! Crazy! And she's got some pretty interesting ideas on spending, saving, and making sense of your finances! (She takes alot from other famous financiers like Dave Ramsey, Suze Orman and the likes...)

7. One Year to the Organized Life - Ok - so I adore this book. It's a step-by-step, week-by-week if you will about how to get get yourself and your house organized. I like it because although the name sounds daunting, you can just take from it what you want and leave the rest. 

8. I'd Rather Be Thrifting - I adore this poster by Ashley G. on Etsy.com. I love finding things at antique stores and flea markets - it's my favorite things...just come to my house and you shall see! :)

9. The Sak Handbang - I recently purchased this AMAZING bag a la TJMAXX and I'm in love with it. It's got the perfect amount of pockets and stands up perfectly. 

10.  My Library Card (Georgia Pines Library) - I reactivated my library card this month and I have checked out a TON of books so far. I had completely forgotten that I can get books for free and then they don't clutter up my house since I can return them! Awesome...

And just a few tips for how to have a lovely day...







7 thoughts about this post:

Miranda February 10, 2011 at 10:10 PM  

Love this post especially about how to have a lovely day. I want to try that because all to often it's easy to make yourself have a bad day. So I'm wishing you a lovely day.

Mandie February 11, 2011 at 4:36 PM  

I love your love list:) you are the cutest! your painting wants to come home with you:) hope to see you soon!

Unknown March 17, 2011 at 8:05 PM  

I use my library card like crazy...especially since I can go online and put a hold on a book I like, have it sent to my library and just walk in and pick it up when I'm ready. Really convenient since I work out next to the library :) Yay for free books (people think I'm crazy bc I actually use the library..go figure)

Anonymous March 20, 2013 at 3:56 AM  

where to buy tramadol online tramadol dosage 12 pound dog - buy tramadol australia online

Anonymous May 15, 2013 at 3:28 AM  

buy misoprostol mifepristone - buy misoprostol tablets - where to buy misoprostol online

Anonymous May 17, 2013 at 6:46 PM  

cheap tramadol no prescription tramadol 50 - buy tramadol cheap

Anonymous May 30, 2013 at 3:43 PM  

where to buy ambien cheap buy real ambien online - order ambien online uk

Read the Printed Word!
excited about pioneering.
worried about $$$$.
reading the bible.
creating a picture wall.
loving my pup.
wondering how to stay on a schedule.
craving simplicity.
listening to mumford+sons.
thankful for forgiveness.
praying for less anxiety.
watching less tv.

who we are...

who we are...

thanks...

for stopping by our little blog! please check out our main website at http://www.handdphoto.com/ for more information about scheduling your session or booking your wedding with h + d! we would love to sit down and chat with you! give us a call at 706.833.7680 if you need too!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP